Friday, December 26, 2008

Suave PUA In-Field: Blockbuster Vibing (dynamic interactions)

Check it out.
A short audio clip of some in-field vibing with an attractive/spunky girl from a local video store.
Natural Vibing right here.

Suave In-Field Vibing
We will break it apart by time frames:

Me: Hello, I dont have my card with me, is that cool?
Her: You're fired (She was testing my confidence/strength to see if I would take offense)
Me: Oh yea? That's your fault.
Her: How is this my fault?
Me: I don't know. I just like blaming things on people.
Her: Do you have your id?
Me: I do have that. (I always try to answer questions in a sentence instead of one word answers. It's quite counter-intuitive.
Me: As long as you dont try to steal my identity were cool.
Her: Cmon dude...like. Just this once...
Me: Yea? If you stalk me or call me.. you know.. look me up.
Her: Fo sho (subconscious sarcasm agreeing to me owning the frame of the interaction)
Her: I only got your house number though? (Subconsciously asking for my personal number)
Me: I wouldnt call my house. (Letting her know I understand what she meant by the previous statement)
Her: Yea.. So im not gunna. (reinforcing that she would like my cell number)
Me: My parents would be terribly angry.
Her: (Giggles.Its on.I maintain the frame)
Her: Like, hey... Im stalking Tim(me).
Me: Oh hey.. see. She knows my name now. (She has personally tagged her interest on me)
Her: Well. It is in the system. (Excuse to recover)
{{Lots of push pull and approval seeking}}
Her: Do you have a valid credit card on you?
Me: I do not, is that bad?
Her: Yes. (Impartial sarcasm/flirting)
Me: I already did that
Her: Its not letting me take the card from you.
Me: Oh my God! I did that last time. K. Lemme make a phone call.

My friend uses his credit card for me.

nothing nothing nothing.....

Door dings.

Her: HEllo!
Me: There is a good atmosphere in here.
Her:Giggle
My friend: Well its X-mas season.
Her: Its not X-mas
Me: What season is it then??
Her: Im like this everyday.
Me: Yea right I dont believe that. (Throwing a little test at her to see if she would seek approval)
Her:(Calls her bosses name).. Tell him im like this everyday (seeking my approval)
Boss: Points to his head and pretends to shoot it. Implying she is crazy.
Me:So shes nuts? Shes Crazy?How do you roll with her?
Boss: Yea hahaha Shes a pain in the ass.
Her: Il show you pain....................................
in your...anal? (Slipping a bit sexual on me and also she did not even notice that she said this until she did. She was just as shocked as I was.)
Me: I dont know about that.
Bla Bla Bla
Thank you so much.

There you go guys. A nice little vibing conversation on audio for you to analyze and learn from.

Yours,
Suave

No comments: