Friday, March 6, 2009

How To Succeed with Women Review (Louis and Copeland)

I was looking for some new material to keep my brain juices flowing and I came across How to Succeed With Women in the dating/relationship section. It was carefully placed right next to The Game hahaha. I picked it up, scrolled through the pages, and made the presumption that it was just another "guru" who jumped on the bandwagon to make a quick buck. Seeing that I had a gift card and I was not set on buying something on the topic I bought it.
I am very happy that I did. It blows my mind that I have never heard of these guys, but they have been around since 1996! They have been gathering the material for their book for quite some time now. I am very impressed with the quality of the writing and the principles that are explained in this book. It covers EVERYTHING. I picked it up for about twenty bucks.
I highly endorse this book How to Succeed With Women and all of the products that Louis and Copeland have to offer.
I am very skeptical about all of the new material I run across but DAMN. You will enjoy it.

No comments: