Monday, November 3, 2008

Encounters with Confident Women

Today was a good day. I was attending my class as I do everyday, when I realized that I did not have any cigarettes on me. Me, being a cigarette addict, looked for a cigarette approached the first girl I saw smoking. She happened to be decent looking.
I approached her and said smoking kills. She responded with. "Get over it, we are all going to die someday."
I replied with, "good call, but your wit and ability to manipulate guys is not going to get you out of giving me a cigarette."
She giggled and reached into her purse.
I noticed that she had a little black planner book.
I accused her of being a pick up artist. She accused me of attempting to pick her up.
I told her that she would get a long with my sister at a sleepover, popcorn boytalk, and all that jazz.
I set a false time constraint, (I had class) and told her that it is dangerous to talk to strangers.
She slipped me her number on a notebook page.
Success.

1 comment:

www.DiscountPUA.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.