Monday, November 3, 2008

PUA Field Report on "Why are you undressing me with your eyes opener?"

Yesterday, a few buddies of mine went out on a mission to find out what type of reaction women would have if I merely approached them and asked, "Why are you undressing me with your eyes?"
The results are as followed.

Girl 1.
Her response: "Why do you think that?"

My thoughts: If she questioned me about why I came to that assumption, there is a good chance that she was attracted to me.

Girl 2
Her response: "Dork." (Smile)

Girl 3
Her response: "Does your mother know you talk like that?"
My response: "Yea, and she tells me to approach semi-attractive women(sarcasm)
Her response: "Ha Ha" (smile)

Girl 4
Her reponse: "I am not. I was just looking at how funny your jacket is" (IOI)
My response: "Yea, one of my girlfriends knit it for me."
Her response: (smile)

Girl 6
Her response: "Get a life."

Girl 7
Her response: "Because I thought you needed some attention"

Girl 8
Her response: "OMG! I cant believe you said that"
Mine: "Yea, and your jacket kind of looks like a Zebra. Do you work at the Zoo?"
Hers: "I love animals!"
Mine: "I can tell, you seem to be getting all hot and bothered."
Hers: "(giggle)

Girl 9
Her response: "Why do you think that???"
(refer back to girl 1)

Girl 10
Her response: "You are funny!"
Mine: "Yea, I make people laugh and moan"
Hers: "Moan?"
Mine: "Yea, Moan."
Hers: "How?"
Mine: "Quit flirting with me, you are embarrassing yourself"
Hers: (Smile)
Mine: "What would your mother think of your actions?"
Hers: "(Laughing), There is a lot she does not know about me."
Mine: "Alright, seriously...You have got to stop trying to get into my pants."
Hers: "(Laughing), "Your wish is my command"
Mine: "Creepy. Are you some kind of genie? because if you are, I cant talk to you anymore. I have a huge crush on I Dream of Jeannie."
Hers: "Ha Ha Ha, I love her."
Mine: "I knew you like girls."
Hers: (Laughing)
Mine: "Listen, I gotta get out of here, but put your number in my phone. Program it as Jeannie fantasy girl, that way, if I ever feel the urge I can call you.
Hers: OKAY!

# close

Will post day two results soon.

1 comment:

Pickup Lines said...

Openers are great, I don't think I can ever have enough canned openers in my repository. Thanks!