Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting Over a Girl

Hello Gentlemen. I am here today to give you some advice on how to get over a breakup or a fallout from one you were diggin hardcore. I have been in relationships of all kinds. Long. Short. Open. Exclusive. When they do end, if you have invested true emotion into them, there will be a sense of loss. That loss is psychological. Since there is a direct link between psychology and physiology and the release of chemicals in our brain, it is important to remember that we can get over these emotions by logically looking at the situation. She is gone. She will be sleeping with someone else. She will be dating and marrying someone else. It is alright. You are not alone. There are millions of women out there. I know you have heard it before but by thinking of it this way, you will progress. Before she was in your life, you were alive. You smiled, you laughed, you were a real alive breathing human being...and you still are without her. If there is anything I have realized on this journey of mine it is that the value and love I give myself is far more important than bending over backwards for anyone...including any women. I am me.

No comments: