Monday, December 8, 2008

Sticking Points In Relationships

Good Evening gentlemen. I have not posted in a while due to a little sticking point. I've had recently started to find myself getting back into my ex girlfriend. I wonder why... But I already know. She's a maneater. She's a challenge. She has proven to be a prize and she is playing the game much like I have for so long now. Everyone has their weaknesses and I believe I have found mine. It does not mean that I cannot overcome it. The topic of emotion verses logic is not a highlighted topic covered in the pickup community. Well folks. I am here to bring it some attention. We met about half a year ago while I was immsersed into pick up. I truely did have emotions for her so I put down my guard and let this wonder in motion progress. It did... And then she dropped me like a bad habit at my most vulnerable stage. This brought me back even deeper into the pickup community. I did not want to ever feel that pain again. I wanted to look past all of that and prevail. I hate to tell you guys something. If you want to be an ethical and loving human you will have to take the risk of letting your guard down to let things prosper. What is the enjoyment in manipulating yourself into something wonderful? Be sure not to look at this community as an easy way to get into a girls pants, but also as a bitch filter to weed out the bad eggs.Remember...we are only human. Even the smoothest guys get caught up in one every once in a while.
Yours,
Suave

No comments: