Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Many Days To Wait To Call

That is a million dollar question.
I have my own belief, but before reading this, it may help to read When To Call.

I have gotten many emails asking me when it is good to call a girl after she has given you her number.
I have put together a strict game-plan (changeable by situation of course).

Bars and Clubs
Bar or Club. If the alcohol is flowing, CALL THE NEXT DAY. Mystery and Style have said that if you are in a bar and club, and she is moderately good looking, she has given her number out to many that night. Call her up. Do not day 2 it yet. DHV and make it short. Always hang up first.
Call two days later and set up a day 2.

Street, Coffee Shops, Mall
Three days. DHV and comfort build shortly on phone. Set up a day 2 on the phone.

No comments: