Sunday, November 2, 2008

Real Social Dynamics Review

I am a man of morals. Recently, I have taken a liking to the studies of social dynamics, male-female interaction, and scientifically structured views on dating. Mystery, a well known "pick-up" artist in the seduction community has developed a method known as the Mystery Method. Many women cringe at the site of his products and believe he is some sort of manipulative male. The truth is, he is just like any other male. Far more intelligent and very scientific. After researching his program and methods I have realized that in no way is he a womanizer. The only thing he truly wants is men to be able to treat women the way it was meant to be. His evidence is based off of various biological and human behavior studies.
After following this program for quite some time now, I have became a part of the community due to my longing for knowledge and quest for answers. I came across these guys at Real Social Dynamics. The motivational and insight these guys give to everyday normal people, who are not very good with women, is extraordinary. They are truly there to help. They are there to help these men discover what it truly means to be a man. They have a free newsletter and me myself, have attended one of their programs. It completely blew my mind and confirmed much of the research I was already conducting. If you want to take a deeper look into RSD click the link the image and it will redirect you to their page. Go for it!

No comments: